DIAGEO As a global leader in beverage alcohol, our 200+ brands are part of everyday celebrations in over 180 countries. Our ambition? We want to be one of the best performing, most trusted and respected consumer products companies in the world.
Job Description :
The Sales Executive role is to manage an assigned territory under an Area Distributor’s territory in terms of achieving the secondary Sales targets and Distribution Key Performance Indicators. Lead and motivate Area Distributors, Vehicle Salesmen and other staff in the assigned territory to achieve the planned volume, share and Net Sale Value targets. Apart from Achieving Area Distributor secondary sales, you will also have your own weekly/monthly sales target for certain brands as agreed by the sales leadership team.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Sales force effectiveness by managing Distribution, Sales, Journey Plan Adherence, and Execution Standards through ensuring that the right sales drivers are executed in outlet that will enable business to grow
- Van Sales Men Training and Development which includes on boarding, training and development of AD VSM’s to achieve Sales Force Effectiveness that will guarantee best practices for maximum achievement.
- Account Development- You will be responsible for joint activities that are done between Top outlets and Serengeti Breweries Limited to increase sales and market share.
- Area Distributor Territory Management – You will be responsible for management of Area Distributor outlet database, route development and allocation and recruiting new outlets.
- Asset Management and Movement– allocation, movement and management of all company assets in your area.
These are the qualities/previous experience we are looking for to ensure you will be set up for success as a Sales Executive:
- University Graduate with mathematical and analytical skills, preferably business administration.
- On Trade experience in a similar sales or activation led role
- Communication skills, presentation skills, negotiation skills, basic calculation and mobile device using skills, must be able to drive vehicles in an excellent manner.
If you are ready to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment alongside other talented and driven members of the team, where you will always be learning and growing then we would love to hear from you
We encourage Female candidates to apply.
Worker Type :Regular
Primary Location:Dar es Salaam
Additional Locations :Moshi
Job Posting Start Date : 2019-08-05-07:00