Jobs in Tanzania 2019: New Job Vacancy at KCB Bank Tanzania Limited, Corporate Relationship Manager | August, 2019 AJIRA TANZANIA 2019 / NAFASI ZA KAZI 2019 Job Title Corporate Relationship Manager – ARUSHA Location
KCB Bank Tanzania Ltd
Department Description Brief Description To achieve business growth for the Bank by acquiring new profitable customers; and selling Corporate Banking products while also promoting sales of other products and services of the Bank to increase wallet share within existing customers. This incorporates prospecting for new business as well as managing customer expectations to sustain strong business relationships.
1. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES · Growth in business volumes, customer base and wallet share. · Adequacy of personal competence to effectively perform Relationship Management tasks. · Consistency in adherence to and application of established policies, processes, and tools to achieve optimal efficiency, compliance and cost containment. · Minimization of exposures to and impact of risks associated with KYC, AML and portfolio maintenance.· Quality of management of customer expectations.
2. MAIN ACTIVITIES
· To create and manage corporate banking relationships and ensure optimal sells to all the customers being treasury customers, retail by way of joint calls and cross selling. Creatively tailor products to meet individual customer needs. · Grow the corporate banking customer base by recruiting new customers, and wallet sizing to the existing customers to attain high returns. · To manage the customers relationships to ensure retention by making sure that all the complaints raised by them are resolved within a reasonable and agreed time
· Monitor and ensure that there is no excesses that are not approved. · Work in close partnership with Credit team, Branch managers, Head Corporate Relationship Management, Director Corporate banking to ensure that the credit requests for new and existing facilities are correctly prepared in accordance with KCB and/or group policies. · After consideration of individual case merits, recommend credit requests for approval to relevant authorities.
· Liaise and provide leadership to corporate bankers in areas of expertise, particularly in regards to provision of quality service to customers.
· Provide feedback to the Unit Head- Relationship Management and Corporate Director, or relevant parties in regards to service provision to customers and the trend of assets and liabilities
· Responsible for delivering a service to customers that matches the Bank’s mission statement.
· Be conversant with the KYC requirements. Undertake actions to ensure compliance and report suspicions. Exercise due care and diligence in ensuring all anti-money laundering and KYC requirements are complied with.
· University Degree preferably in Business Managements i.e. Accounting, Finance, Marketing
· Associate of chartered Institute of Bankers (or equivalent), MBA is an added advantage.
· Three years of experience with similar responsibilities
Interpersonal skills to create and maintain relevant business
networks; and to effectively communicate with and manage customer
expectations (internal and external), and other stakeholders who impact
· Technical skills to effectively perform Relationship Management activities/tasks in a manner that consistently achieves high quality standards or benchmarks.
· Sales skills to prospect and close business
· Knowledge of Corporate Banking products as well as other relevant products.
· Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
· Self-empowerment to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support performance and customer-service oriented culture.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE