Tindwa Medical and Health Services Job Summary Currently, TMHS is looking for a volunteering person who is self-motivated, committed, result driven and self-motivated to work with the company for the procurement department
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
Job Description Tindwa medical and health service is local registered company dealing with providing Emergency Medical Services, Waste and Environmental Management, Occupation Health and safety both local and international and Medical Supplies Services. Currently, it is looking for a volunteering person who is self-motivated, committed, result driven and self-motivated to work with the company for the procurement department
Job Title : VolunteerDepartment : Procurement Department Reports To : Procurement Manager Deadline : 9th September 2019
- Degree in procurement, business administration in procurement, Supply Chain Management or any related field
- Fresh from college/ university or any coming from volunteering
- Must be a Tanzanian
- Must be fluent in writing and speaking English language
- Must have computer skills
- Applicants should have a high level of discipline, communicative and interpersonal skills, analytical, innovative problem-solving skills and time-managing skills.
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs
- Research potential vendors
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
- Conduct market research to identify pricing trends
- Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices
- Prepare cost analyses
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders
- Any other assigned task
How to Apply?
Please manually apply for this job using the details below:
Send your CV and copy of certificates via email@example.com copy firstname.lastname@example.org Women are highly encouraged to apply.