Geita Gold Mine, Geita To provide working support to the Legal Counsel in all aspects in the day to day administrative duties including but not limited to Assisting the Legal Counsel about submission, processing and periodic follow up of work permits/residence permits as per the requirements of the government departments.
Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Experience Level: Mid level
Experience Length: 5 years
1. Ensure a safe workplace for all employees, contractors and visitors by maintaining compliance with Occupational Health and Safety regulations, policies & procedures.
2. Submission, processing and periodic follow up of work permits and residence permits as per the requirements of the government departments.
3. Prepare the weekly status reports and send to the Legal Counsel every week.
4. Booking appointments for the legal counsel with the Stakeholders.
5. Manage general and other duties as assigned by the Legal Counsel which may including drafting letters, typing documents/reports, filling correspondence, photocopying etc.
6. Maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties of the position. This includes protecting the privacy of personal information when collecting, holding, using or disclosing information.
7. Perform any other duties as designated by the Legal Counsel and the management
- Diploma in business administration or equivalent.
- High level computer literacy with excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills. Ability to adapt quickly and learn new software packages quickly.
- Able to travel and remain on site as and when required
- Ability to work independently, under minimum supervision, under pressure and deliver by meeting deadlines
- 5 years’ experience in an equivalent position
- Independent, self-motivated who can work with minimal direct supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience in mining or heavy industry is preferable.
- Completion of secondary education
- Advanced skills in written and verbal English
- Valid Tanzanian Driver’s Licence
- If you have the necessary skills, drive and experience to be an asset to AUMS Operations Team, we welcome your interest and encourage you to apply. Only applications with a current Resume attached will be considered for employment.
How to Apply
Please send your CV along with a detailed covering letter via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application letters should reach the above on or before 30th September 2019,18hr00.
BEWARE OF CONMEN! AUMS(T)Limited does not receive money in exchange for a job
position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity,
please report this immediately by calling +255 682 660 124 or+255 682 660 256 or+255 682 660