Good Neighbors is an international
humanitarian development NGO founded in Korea in 1991. It was granted
General Consultative Status from the United Nations Economic and Social
Council (UN ECOSOC). The aim is to make the world a place without
hunger, where people live together in harmony. In Tanzania it was
officially established on 2005 and our efforts work towards creating
environment where children’s rights are protected and sustainable
development of communities through empowerment, leadership and
Good Neighbors Tanzania is looking for individuals to join our highly motivated team in the following role; Position: Senior Monitoring and Evaluation OfficerReports to: General Manager Location: Dar es Salaam Contract Duration: October-December, 2019 The Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will be responsible for supervising monitoring and evaluation activities for organization projects. Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading, coaching and supervising Monitoring and evaluation team.
- Lead M&E Team to develop work plan and tools for data collection and project annual data collection review.
- Lead on development of Country strategic Plan and project redesigning.
- Responsible for writing and publishing GNTZ Annual report, designing and publishing case stories, brochures and fliers to disseminate projects results regularly.
- Assist other departments in building capacity of operation/project officers on planning, monitoring and evaluation.
- Oversee and manage all construction projects, regularly coaching, monitoring and check progress by using developed monitoring tool and observe in the field.
- Performing other administrative activities such as checking and monitoring budget requests, final spending summaries, leading M&E weekly meetings and reviewing meeting minutes and submit to MD and attending managerial meetings every month.
Qualification, experiences and competencies
- Bachelor Degree; Community Development, Development Studies, Health Information System, International Relations, Public Health or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in the senior-level position and work experience on Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Proficiency in Evaluation design, development of indicators and targets, facilitation and report writing.
- Leadership skills, problem-solving skills, creativity and innovative strategic in decision making.
- Knowledge of Project Cycle Management, Humanitarian Principles and cultural awareness.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Offices.
HOW TO APPLY? Application Instructions:
All applications should be sent with an enclosed cover letter (addressed to Human Resource Division P.O. Box 33104 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania), detailed curriculum vitae containing complete names and addresses (postal, email, phone), together with names and contact details of three referees to: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for application is not later than 24th September, 2019.Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted through their active mobile numbers and emails.
Good Neighbors Tanzania will not be responsible for transport or/and accommodation during the interview, there will be no refund for the expenses incurred.