BACKGROUND OF TADBTanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited (TADB) is a Government Institution established under the Companies Act, 2002 and licensed under the provisions of the Banking and Financial Institutions Act No 5 of 2006 and the Banking and Financial Institutions (Development Finance) Regulations, 2012. The bank was established for the following purposes, among others: • To catalyze credit delivery to the agricultural sector and thereby accelerate agricultural development and overall economic growth;
• To become an apex agricultural financing bank and an important player in the implementation of the Government’s development vision, policies and programmes, including but not limited to the Tanzania Development Vision 2015, Agricultural Sector Development Programme, Kilimo Kwanza Initiative, Second-Generation Financial Sector Reforms as well as in the furtherance of the National Strategy for Growth and Reduction of Poverty for Mainland Tanzania (MKUKUTA), and Zanzibar Strategy for Growth and Reduction of Poverty (MKUZA).
TADB is hereby inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies: Job Title: DRIVER – (1 Vacancy) Description NATURE AND SCOPE: The successful candidate will report to the Head of Human Capital and Administration. He/She will be responsible for driving the Bank’s motor vehicles and ensure that they are properly handled.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE!******************Job Title: CREDIT APPRAISAL MANAGER – Re-advertised (1 Vacancy) Description
NATURE AND SCOPE:
The successful candidate will report to the Director of Portfolio Management. He/She has overall responsibility for the appraisal of credit applications and management of corporate relationships and loan portfolio.
****************** Job Title: FINANCIAL CONTROLLER (1 Vacancy)
NATURE AND SCOPE:
The job holder reports to the Director of Finance. He/She is responsible for controlling and directing the financial accounting function in the bank and providing interpretation to the financial information including overall financial management of information systems of the bank.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE:
• Master’s Degree/Postgraduate qualifications in Business Administration, Finance, Accountancy, Banking or related discipline.
• Holder of an internationally recognized accountancy qualification such as ACCA, CPA(T), CFA
• Minimum of 6 years relevant experience of which 3 must be in a commercial bank/financial or related institution.
• Leadership, motivation and people management skills.
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE!*******************Job Title: DIRECTOR OF PLANNING, RESEARCH AND POLICY (1 Vacancy)
Nature and scope:
The job holder reports to the Managing Director. He/She is responsible for coordinating the planning of the bank programs and activities, research and advisory services as well as policy-related matters for the bank. QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of 10 years relevant experience of which 5 must be in a senior position in a busy development/commercial bank or banking/finance institution.
• Master’s Degree/Postgraduate qualifications in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related discipline.
• Knowledge of Data Analysis software/programmes.
• Highly developed analytical skills in finance and economics.
• Capacity to interpret national policies and financial regulations and implement TO APPLY CLICK HERE!