Job Opportunities at Mtibwa Sugar Estates Deadline 24th November, 2019 00:00 am.
Working Area: In the Hospital
Reports to: Chief medical officer
Department: Administration- Hospital
Office space, stationery, tweezers, scalpels, stethoscopes, patella hammers, pressure cuffs, telephone, transport, safety gear.
Tasks and Responsibilities Grade
- Undertakes patient consultations and physical examinations
- Admits patients requiring special care
- Organizes workloads
- Performs surgical procedures
- Provides general pre-and post-operative care
- Monitors and administers medication and intravenous infusions
- Assesses and plans treatment requirements
- Liaises daily with medical and non-medical staff of the hospital to ensure quality service to patients
- Promotes health education at the hospital in collaboration with other health professionals
- Performs medical examinations for students and others in need of it and signs the relevant form
- Maintains confidentiality and impartiality
- Keeps up to date with medical developments, new drugs, treatments and medications
- May attend professional seminars in and out of the estate
- Prepares weekly and monthly work reports
Education & Qualification: BSc in Medicine
Experience: At least two years experience working as Medical Officer in a hospital.
Induction time required:
Knowledge and Skill Sets/Competencies: Good practical skills, ability to work long hours often under pressure, ability to solve problems, effective decision-making skills
Supervision: Minimum supervision
Assistant Medical Officer
Reports to: Medical Officer
Place of work : Mtibwa Sugar Estates Hospital
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
i. Writes report
ii. Attends to patients at OPD
iii. Makes evaluation of previous treated patient in terms of clinical progress and changes management according to support and measure the continuous improvement initiative within the Company.
iv. Makes ward rounds
v. Makes follow- up on patient progress
vi. Keeps issues and monitoring stock of medicine for specific clinics
vii. Treat common diseases and pediatrics.
viii. Deals with obstetrics and gynecology problems.
ix. Attends emergency medical duties.
x. Perform any other duties related to his/her work as assigned by his/her Supervisors.
- Advanced diploma in clinical medicine
- Must have at least two (2) years working experience as clinical medicine in recognizable hospital
- Should have surgical and must be able to perform C/section and basic emergency obstetric procedure
- Training basic ART, PMTCT, TB relevant TB/HIV knowledge and skills to attend PLHIV is strongly needed.
- Able to work on extra time hours
- Able to work under pressure
- Must be able to demonstrate management and leadership skills
- Knowledge on occupational and public health
Deadline for receiving the applications is on 24th November, 2019 00:00 am.
Human Resources Manager
Mtibwa Sugar Estates Ltd
Email address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR MORE LATEST JOB NEWS 2019 CLICK HERE
1.All Past Papers From Standard Seven To Form Six
2.How to Answer the 31 Most Common Interview Questions
3.Steps To Open Ajiraportal Account
4.Sample Of Job Application Letter
5.Join Our WhatsApp Groups to Receive Latest Jobs Updates on Your Phone
6. 10 Smart Business Ideas for Youth in Tanzania
7.The Best Colors to Wear to a Job Interview
8.Curriculum Vitae (CV) Samples and Writing Tips
9.2000+Jobs Vacancies From Government and Private sectors