The regional Manager’s office TANROADS -Kigoma, on behalf of the Chief Executive TANROADS, intends to recruit suitably qualified and competent Tanzanians to fill the following vacancies on specific duties within the regional on renewable contract terms.
Successful applicants must be ready to work on assigned office work accordingly
Only successful applicants will be notified to attend the interview at their own cost at Kigoma town.
JOB TITLE: MOTOR VEHICLE MECHANICS CUM DRIVER (TWO) 2 POST
- Holder of form IV Certificate
- Trade test grade one from VETA or CBET/CBA Level III in Motor Vehicle mechanics
- Driving licence class D
- At least five years working experience on similar assignment.
- Must be Tanzanian citizen
- Age limit not above 40
- Must be computer literate.
- Fluent in both Swahili and English
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out repairs and maintenance of vehicles according to mechanical workshop standard and procedure.
- Carry out cleanliness of working tools/ equipment and workshop premises.
- Open and maintain job cards for mechanical works records.
MODES OF APPLICATION
All interested applicants are invited to apply and submit their application letters to the under- mentioned address not later than 28th November 2019 with their complete CVs, certified copies of all academic and professional certificates, name of three referees including former employer if any, applicant contact telephone number and postal address. Overqualified applicants will not be considered Deadline for submission is 28th November 2019 at 16:00 Hrs
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOULD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS
P.O. BOX 97
(KASULU ROAD UJENZI YARD)