Job Opportunities at Plan International Tanzania Plan International Tanzania is a child-centred organisation that advances childrens rights and promotes equality for girls. We have been operational in Tanzania since 1991 and currently work in 13 regions.
Job Opportunities at Plan International Tanzania We work with communities, the government and other development partners to support vulnerable children, adolescent girls and their families to access health care, education, clean water, sanitation, protection to help improve their livelihoods and protection of their well-being.
Our key priority areas are:
- Child protection
- Adolescent sexual and reproductive health and rights
- Inclusive, quality education
- Water, sanitation and hygiene
- Youth economic empowerment
- Responding to emergencies.
DOWNLOAD PDF FILE HERE