Job opportunities at Tol Gases Tanzania Tol Gases Limited produces and distributes gasesfor the industrial and medical segment in Tanzania. Known as Tanzania Oxygen, the company provides oxygen, compressed air, carbon dioxide, inert, hydrogen, nitrogen, ammonia, argon, nitrous oxide, helium and acetylene gases.The company was founded in 1950 as a branch of African Oxygen and Acetylene Company, and then became a branch of East African Oxygen Limited of Kenya which was part of the BOC Gases Group. It was wholly-owned by the government of Tanzania between 1986 and 1994, and thereafter privatised and listed on the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange.Tol Gases Limited is listed on the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange
Job opportunities at Tol Gases Tanzania
SALES AND MARKETING:
· Attending to customer enquiries by submitting/ issuing quotation on time.
· Ensure all received and issued cylinders are posted in the system i.e full for empty
· Managing inventory and re-ordering consumable stock
· Any other additional tasks as assigned by the supervisor
· Accurate reporting and accounting for daily cash receipts and payments; and prompt banking of cash collection.
· Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
Qualification and Competencies:-
Education: Bachelor Degree in Accountancy from any recognized institution.
Added Advantage: -One or two years experience in similar position in similar or related industry
Language and Computer Skills: -Fluent in both written and spoken English and Swahili.
-Advance computer skills.
All interested candidates should send their CVs via Email before 15th April 2020
HARD COPIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.